Spirit, Word and Sacrament
Make an Appointment
No walk-ins Please
If you are like most people, you are afraid of the unknown. As such, this section will provide you information about accessing our services that will help calm those worries. There are several steps that you will take as you go through the counseling process.
First, try our free consultation services. This will help you decide where to seek counseling services and ask questions before hand. If at that time you wish to continue services we can start the intake process that day. When you call, just ask for an initial consultation and the receptionists will give you an appointment time.
Contact the Centre either by email or phone
Please know that with the exception of our Executive Director, our staff is completely volunteer and it may take 24 to 48 hours to receive confirmation of your contact. If you would like to schedule an appointment call 865-661-1418, or email us at email@example.com. If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1 or go immediately to the nearest hospital department of emergency services for treatment.
1. After receiving your call or email, one of our intake specialists will contact you by phone and conduct a quick screening
This brief conversation will help us determine two things. First, it will help us know whether we can meet your needs or whether we need
to refer you to a professional or agency that has the specialized expertise that we do not possess. Second, it provides your intake specialist
with an initial glimpse of the level of service you will require from our Centre. For example, you may either qualify for peer counseling services
or group services. In some instances, the complexity of your struggle will mean that you need to see our Director for personal counseling.
Either way, we will do our best to either provide or arrange for the care that you need.
2. After obtaining the intake information, your intake specialist will consult with the Administrator or the Executive Director and will
assign the proper counselor to your case. At that time, your counselor will call or email you to set an appointment time.
3. At the appointed time, you will come to the Centre and we will begin walking with you on your path of sanctification. The generic meaning of
sanctification is "the state of proper functioning." To sanctify someone or something is to set that person or thing apart for the use intended by
its designer, God.
4. Your first session will last 90 minutes. Each successive session will last for approximately 50 minutes. (Because of the required focus and
concentration in the counseling process, we ask that you not bring small children with you to counseling unless they are to participate in the
5. Hopefully, this road map of the counseling process will provide you a general direction of our method of counseling and conflict resolution.